• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Nintendo 3DS - 95 Dollars plus shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, probably a long shot, but figured I would try here before trading the system into Gamestop.

I am buying the new 3DS XL so I do not need my old 3DS system. It was a launch system but I have had screen protectors installed since it came out of the box so no damage to the screens. Also, it has no dead pixels. I have the 10 hour extended battery add-on (by Nyko I believe) already installed. I have the original bottom panel, but it does not go on the system with the battery add-on (the add-on becomes the bottom panel of the system).

I am looking for 95 dollars plus actual shipping cost. I can get 100 dollars trade-in at Gamestop, but don't want to go through the hassle. I WILL be doing a system transfer so the system will not come with any installed games. My plan is to pick up my system on Sunday, use the 3DS XL for around 24 hours to insure no problems arise, then do the system transfer and ship the regular 3DS out by mid-week if anyone is interested. If not, well, I figured it couldn't hurt to offer.

Back