• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: (NEW/MINT) Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Original, Sideshow - $215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainAmerica

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Original, Sideshow - brand new MINT!

This listing is for a MIB/NRFB (never removed from box) mint condition Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Original Version (collector's edition MMS75) 1:6 Scale/12" Figure, purchased from Sideshow Collectibles. Brand new, never opened.

Stored in a dust free collectible container, in a smoke/pet free environment, and maintained as a collectible since its first day of ownership. The pictures at the link posted here are of the actual figure being listed for sale. The box is in excellent condition, with a superficial scratch along the lid. Please see the attached picture in the link below:

https://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/ticktockspock/Iron Man Mark III - MINT/

Price: $215.00

Paypal is the accepted form of payment. The item ships within three days of receiving cleared payment.

The buyer pays for shipping costs. Shipping will be via USPS which includes FULL INSURANCE and TRACKING anywhere in the United States.

Shipping only to buyers within the United States and Canada.

All sales are final. No returns accepted. Serious purchasers only, please.

This figure is brand new in the box and exactly in the mint condition as sent by Sideshow Collectibles and the Hot Toys factory. The lights in the eyes, hands, and chest are in the exact condition as sent by the factory, with all battery tabs in place.

Please email with any questions you may have about the item or for questions regarding shipping details. I am a new seller (already with one well-received sale), and I am meticulous in maintaining the condition of my collectibles and will make every effort to insure a well-serviced transaction. This will include taking out insurance on the shipped figure (to further help insure delivery in its mint condition). Total cost for shipping in the US, via Parcel Post: $29.75.

Every attention to detail will be made when packaging the figure for shipping. This includes boxing the Hot Toys box itself within a sturdy new shipping box and securing everything inside with a substantial amount of new bubble wrap.

Thank you! :wave

Last edited:
Back