• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: NEW Gambit PF ex, Spiderman Com EX, Punisher Com Ex, War Machine, more in So Cal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pins79

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in need of quite a bit of room so I'm selling several of my statues. All statues are new, never displayed, but have been opened to inspect. I prefer local sale to avoid having to ship these bad boys. If you are interested in buying more than one, I'm willing to work on a deal for multiples purchased locally. My prices are for a cash local deal.

1. Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive: $SOLD
3. Punisher comiquette exclusive: $sold
4. War Machine Maquette Ex: $Sold
5. Red Hulk Comiquette: $300
6. Colossus PF regular: $350
7. Skaar PF exclusive: $600
8. Green Hulk Comiquette Exclusive: $575

9. Venom Comiquette exclusive: briefly displayed $SOLD
10. Carnage comiquette exclusive: NEW $SOLD

Last edited:
I've gotten significant interest on these. I apologize for not making my location clear. I am in Southern California. La Habra, to be more precise.

At this point, these are only available for local cash pick up. I'm not doing any shipping yet, as I want to avoid the risk of damage during shipping. If I decide to ship these at a later date, the price will reflect shipping and paypal costs.

:pray::pray::pray: awwww please stop teasing me lol I want the spiderman and war machine please ship international to the uk, just think if you wanted something I had and I was like nah no international shippinf I swear iv I lived in America I would of had loads of statues

I'm gonna wait another week or so...then I'll open to US shipping. Then eventually international. But shipping internationally will be EXPENSIVE.

I've decided to go ahead and ship within US. Please note, the prices I have listed are what I want for each statue after fees. Second, shipping cost is in addition to the prices listed. thanks.

Back