• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS NECA and McFarlane Preds, Ezio Statue, MK game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Up for sale are the following: Feel free to throw me an offer.

NECA Wolf Predator: In excellent condition w all accessories and card back: $25 shipped (Missing armor on left foot. Got him that way out of package. Still looks fine.)

dscf0707q.jpg

MK: Deception Collectors Edition PS2: Gone

McFarlane Celtic and Elder: Elder is in excellent condition w accessories. The tip of one of Celtic's blades broke off, other than that comes complete with accessories and backing.
Asking $40 shipped for Elder Celtic SOLD

dscf0705r.jpg

Assassin Creed 2 Collectors Edition w Ezio Statue(Game not included): Mint condition. Figure only removed for inspection. Asking $25

dscf0706g.jpg

Thats all for now. Thanks for looking. Help a brother out :peace

Last edited:
Bump. Celtic and wolf are pending and the MK game is gone, but Elder and Ezio are still avaliable. Shoot an offer. :monkey3

If Celtic falls through, let me know

might have a buyer for you

Celtic and Wolf are currently pending. If the deal falls through I'll let you guys know and answer messages/PMs in the order they were recieved.

thanks for your interest guys!

Bump. Celtic and Wolf are still pending but Elder and Ezio are still up for grabs. Offers welcome.

Elder, wolf, and Ezio still up for grabs. For the Preds i'll sell individually for the prices shown or both preds together for $60.

Also Preds + Ezio for $80.

I'll consider reasonable offers as well.

Back