• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Nanjin Custom Star Trek TOS 12" Trio (Kirk, Spock, McCoy) on Hot Toys bodies...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Nanjin Custom Star Trek TOS 12" Trio (Kirk, Spock, McCoy) on Hot Toys bodies...

This item is SOLD!

26.jpg

After picking up a second set from a friend, I have decided to sell my customized set of Star Trek custom 12" figures (made by forum member Nanjin). Set includes Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. All three have been customized onto Hot Toys TrueType narrow shoulder bodies. After I took these pics, I managed to obtain some of the longer ankle pegs from the Hot Toys Terminator figure to make Spock taller than the other two.

All three figures were used for display only and include their boxes and accessories. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy each include a tricorder, communicator, and pahser (with removable Type 1 phaser). McCoy also includes his medical bag with hypo, scanner, and vials.

10.jpg

15.jpg

3.jpg

29.jpg

38.jpg

31.jpg

34.jpg

40.jpg

Asking $750 plus shipping for the set (which is close to what I paid my friend for his set to help him out of a bind). The last 2 sets that sold on ebay brought $900 and $1000, so I hope folks don't think I'm crazy asking that for them...

Sallah

Last edited:
Re: FS: Nanjin Custom Star Trek TOS 12" Trio (Kirk, Spock, McCoy) on Hot Toys bodies.

Pm sent, I'll take these without a doubt, thanks

Re: FS: Nanjin Custom Star Trek TOS 12" Trio (Kirk, Spock, McCoy) on Hot Toys bodies.

awesome set! curious, are their boots sculpted or pleather?

Pleather, the boots are the one let down of the set

I actually really like the pleather boots... I think they they are really well done.

This is now sold BTW...

Sallah

Dang, too late.

I actually really like the pleather boots... I think they they are really well done.

This is now sold BTW...

Sallah

yeah, i think they look great. sculpted might could look a tiny bit better, but i'd take the pleather just for the ankle artic.

Nice custom work. I wish someone would pick up the license for real.

If anyone has a set to sell PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back