• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Mr Han Jacket- 1/6 Parts-cy girl parts-mj thriller $149

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enterbay CHE HEAD SCULPT 4SALE $18 Shipped (No Body or neck)
See head here
SOLDhttps://www.highvoltagetoys.com/product_images/u/495/thumb-body__87952_thumb.png

Adding Bruce lee's teacher Monk Figure from Enter the Dragon $99 Shipped...Ready for display, comes with Full robe, matching pants and painted sculpt, Plus Orange necklace
picture.php

Adding some cy girl parts, $25 shipped
scaled.php

iPhone 4 Blade metal bumper... Gun metal fits iPhone 4 not 4s... So I'm selling it cheap $15 shipped
military_blade4.jpg

Adding a batman Body and complete suit and cape...
The Body is a Thor-Odin body value $75, Suit $135 totaling $210
Asking $165 Shipped U.S all you need is a Nice Head.
SOLD
picture.php

Here are some Head sculpts for bashing...and Gun parts, all items include shipping...Can't accept gifts Paypal Goods only! The Kill Bill Beatrix helmet was $35, but due to hairline crack in back repairable, reduced $15 and if buying multiple heads, I will give better deal.
scaled.php

scaled.php

Scarface Blitzway socks, done by Dartmagnus...Bought these awhile ago, and I just recieved my scarface today with socks, so I don't need these. I paid $15 shipped so $10 shipped there yours

Here I am selling my Dan Inosanto parts set to Build your own Dan Inodanto figure for GOD Brude Lee Figure...Comes with Hand Tailored Karate Gi Black with Flexible resin Sculpt and head band...Head needs paint, and two sticks I am including that needs red paint.
REDUCED!$55 shipped U.S $65 international

Also Mr Han jacket and claw plus head sculpt set up...$45 shipped international add $5...
now this jacket has velcro but you need to be handy and add buttons only...I have an extra jacket only for $17 shipped... this was my personal before any hans surfaced. please dont ask me to sell jacket from set please. or claw. the claw needs to be painted chrome silver and it comes with adaptor.
scaled.php

dan.jpg

Thanks
danino.jpg

Adding MJ Thriller displayed but mint... Asking $149.94 Includes fee and shipped US

10095009.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Added blitzway scarface socks had extra pair.

Re: FS:Batman Body/Suit- 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Added Batman Body and suit

Re: FS:Batman Body/Suit- 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Bump...Added more

Re: FS:Smallville red jacket and Shirt- 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Bump.....Sunday

Re: FS:Smallville red jacket and Shirt- 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Bump....Long time bump

Re: FS:Mr Han ETD Jacket and sculpt- 1/6 Parts and Heads Scarface Socks

Adding MJ Thriller displayed but mint... Asking $160 shipped US

10095009.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS:Mr Han ETD Jacket and sculpt- 1/6 Parts scarface Socks-mj thriller

Bump...... Sunday

Bump.....Monday Reduced Prices

Bump....... Tuesday

Re: FS:Mr Han ETD Jacket and sculpt- 1/6 Parts- iPhone 4 blade-mj thriller

Added Che Guevera Head ONLY (Body Not included) $35 Shipped USA

review_rm4_1.jpg

Re: FS:Mr Han ETD Jacket and sculpt- 1/6 Parts Che Head- iPhone 4 blade-mj thriller

Bump.........thurs

Re: FS:Mr Han ETD Jacket and sculpt- 1/6 Parts Che Head- iPhone 4 blade-mj thriller

I drop my phone a ton! I'm using an Otterbox right now but its beat to hell and back. Does the Blade protect the screen at all?

I drop my phone a ton! I'm using an Otterbox right now but its beat to hell and back. Does the Blade protect the screen at all?

Well not like the otter box, it's more of a nicer look... I bought it but my phones buttons did not line up, it fits iPhone 4 not 4s

Well not like the otter box, it's more of a nicer look... I bought it but my phones buttons did not line up, it fits iPhone 4 not 4s

I've got a 4 and I really want to try something different, but I worry because of how rough I am with my phone.

I've got a 4 and I really want to try something different, but I worry because of how rough I am with my phone.

Well I am very careful with My phone:monkey3 I Loved the blade but did not fit...it will fit yours though. Paid alot mor ethen I am asking.

Check video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIMYHRf-sMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIMYHRf-sMk[/ame]

accepting offers on most....bump

Adding my Frank miller batman kit
scaled.php

Re: FS:Mr Han head-FM Batman kit- 1/6 Parts Che Head- iPhone 4 blade-mj thriller

Price Drop On MJ and FM Batman Kit

Back