• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Morgul Lord LSB, Medicom Snake, Transformers G1 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotham_knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, got this a while back and had it out on display for a little while i a cabinet but when i had to move a year and a half ago it got put into its box and stored at my mothers.

2932_press01-001.jpg

Ive got no intention of displaying it now so was wondering if anyone was interested.

Looking for £370 but am willing to negotiate its limited to 800 pieces. Price includes shipping in the UK and most of Europe only as the item is very heavy over 12 Kilos. Does not inclue origional shipper.

Also for sale

Transformers G1 Hard Hero Optimus Prime Statue Limited# 256/3000 -

In good condition but has a chip on the cannon, it came like that and unfortunately im no good at fixing things like that. £190

153.jpg

Transformers G1 Hard Hero Megatron Statue Limited #890/100 -

In good condition and no damage. £250

157-1.jpg

Medicom Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Snake with Croc hat -

Was on display for a short time but again due to having to move he was packed away and never taken out of the box again. He is in great condition and has no damage. £250

metalgearsolidbox2.jpg

Am also looking for some Hot Toys figures

AVP Celtic Predator
AVP Ancient Predator
AVP Grid Alien
Alien 3 Dog Alien
Exclusive Chestbusrter (From the Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator)
Resident Evil 5 Midnight Wesker

Send me a PM if you have any interest.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Lord of the Rings Sideshow Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust

Good guy here folks, had no hassle with my LSB that I bought off him!!
Best of luck pal :wave

Thank you for the interest guys, all PMs have been returned. Im going to have to change the post and restrictions on shipping.

Unfortunately it looks like this item will be too expensive to ship outside the EU so im going to make it only available to those in the UK and Europe.

Im sorry for the hassle to the international people interested and hope that they can find this piece closer to home.

Slight price adjustment, as ive stated shipping is included in the offer price and im willing to consider offers.

Bumped up to the.top

Price lowered, bump

Re: PRICE DROP: WTS Lord of the Rings Sideshow Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust

up up up comon guy someone must want this piece?

All items still available open to negotiation on price, send me a PM and we can talk it over.

Back