• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MIMB Hot Toys Predator 2 (1st Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a MIMB Hot Toys Predator 2 Figure(1st Edition, Non-Battle-Damaged version), which is only missing the spear(Due to it being broken when I first received it), that I would like to sell for $240 shipped.

Please PM me if you have any offers or questions.

Thank you,
Rob :)

Last edited:
Thanks, but ever since ebay made that stupid rule about a seller not being able to leave negative feedback, I'm kind of apprehensive about selling anything there.

Quite frankly, I'm just looking to get rid of this thing and be done with it, since I'm getting out of the hobby.

You're asking for too much if you NEED to get rid of it. You can find it cheaper elsewhere. drop it below $250 shipped and you'll probably get a bite.

Alright, dropped it to $240. Hopefully I'll be able to sell it off now.

I thought they put that feedback thing back? I still get feedbacks from sellers. All positive since I pay right away though. And good luck. I tried to unload my MIB predator 2 original here for $245 and no one picked it up. Do what they say. Go ebay. You don't ship till they pay anyway. You got nothing to lose.

I thought they put that feedback thing back? I still get feedbacks from sellers. All positive since I pay right away though. And good luck. I tried to unload my MIB predator 2 original here for $245 and no one picked it up. Do what they say. Go ebay. You don't ship till they pay anyway. You got nothing to lose.

Sellers can ONLY leave positive feedback now :cool:

May I ask if we can we please leave the eBay discussions to the Other Topics/Discussions area.
If you do a search for eBay, there have been lots of threads regarding them and all the recent changes they have made and implemented.

Please leave this thread for the selling of Rob's item.

Many thanks in advance
Shell
x :peace

The problem with this is, theres a major missing part. No way will it sell for such a high price with the spear missing.

-CJK

Back