• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Massive Joker Bundle Incl DX, Cop, BR Repaint Heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakus939

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok people, need to move this stuff ASAP. You're getting
A complete Cop joker, minus body and all his accessories.
The pictured Joker accessories including grenade rig, gun, knife, pins and cards.
A DX PERS head (one of these just sold on ebay for 144US, alone)
And most impressively, a Bank Robber Small Studios repainted head. The value of this thing alone...
I included a couple of shots of the potential of this piece. It was killer before all the rooted hair pieces and could be just as good.

Now, for ALL of this, my asking price. 160US + shipping to wherever you are. The DX Joker box and all cards will be included too as it's easy to ship things in that. Take it, just take it all folks!
Was saving for a rainy day but need the money urgently. Great for bashes and customs, even.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2265566&postcount=327

DSCF4913.jpg

DSCF4914.jpg

DSCF4915.jpg

DSCF4918.jpg

DSCF4916-1.jpg

DSCF4917.jpg

DSCF1497-1.jpg

DSCF1496-1.jpg

DSCF1498-1.jpg

DSCF1493-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got all PM's and most replied to fellows and fellowettes.

MorgulTongue was in first and said he would buy, but asked me to quote shipping. It's only fair that if he accepts the shipping cost, it goes to him.

I say this as I got A LOT of messages from people offering to buy it regardless of shipping cost, but it's only decent that he was the first in, so he will get the sale, providing of course he still wants to buy.
If not, I'll move down the list of people, of which Commtech is next.

Shipping to the US/UK is roughly 40US because of the haggard dollar btw guys, as I noticed a lot of you asked. It'll still probably cost me around 70AUS with tracking, but whatever :p

Last edited:
Argh sorry sorry, it was Commtech! LOL

:slap

Bloody hell, similar display pictures, I didn't even check the name ROFL.

Or wait... I mean... this is all part of the plan
"Pretty sure I did not PM you?" - Diiiiiiidn't youuuu? :cuckoo: :monkey3
:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back