• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Masked Wolverine Head 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik2001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi
Logan made this wolverine head but it was to big, so i bought original of him & paid someone to shrink it to the correct size, re-moulded and re-casted.
its a beautiful sculpt, and my crappy phone doesnt do the pics justice.
i have 2 spare for sale. it will fit a KP body as in pic.

$50 shipped worldwide. Just PM me if interested.

wolvie.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, I would love to maybe buy this, but did you recast somebody's sculpt? And now want to sell spares? I know you said you shrunk it, but it's still logans work,,,or did you resculpt it also?

no i didnt recast it to sell on. we did a exchange - i gave him a painted afro samurai head with full samurai clothing (which cost me around $200) in exchange for his wolvie head which was oversized.

i then paid to get the head shrunk and was given 3 casts, 1 i kept and have 2 spare. selling the 2 spare to make up my cost of doing this (and to cover the afro kit i gave him), and the simple fact i dont need the 2 spare heads i was given.
i didnt resculpt the head, but it involved me doing alot of clean up work on it to get it right.

Back