• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marvel, DC, & Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kicksplode

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing some streamlining and refocusing with my collection right now, and I'm looking to unload a few pieces to make room for new ones. Everything here is in excellent condition with no flaws, chips, or paint defects. Except for the ArtFX/ArtFX+ pieces, every statue comes with the original box.

Shipping is included in the asking price, assuming you're within the Continental US. I'm not really interested in shipping internationally, but I'm open to discussing it depending on the piece in question.

And finally, trade offers are welcome. I have a pretty specific idea of how I want to fill out my collection at the moment, but you never know what might come along to change my mind.

Bowen Silver Surfer Action Statue (#1591/3500) - $300

This is custom painted by VinceVell Customs, giving it a slightly more metallic sheen with subtle blue highlights on the muscles. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r70-RoS36WI"]This video[/ame]

This video will give you a better idea of how it looks in person than any camera pic I could take. I'm not the original owner, but I recently acquired it from the person who commissioned the repaint. It's a snazzy-looking statue. I've just decided it doesn't really fit in with my setup.

Kotobukiya - Harley Quinn Bishoujo Statue - SOLD

DC Direct - Superman: Man of Steel by Frank Quitely Statue - SOLD

DC Direct - Women of the DCU Zatanna Bust (Adam Hughes version) - $30

WETA - Lord of the Rings Gandalf the Grey Mini-Statue - $50

DSCN0139_zpsa57f4a96.jpg

Kotobukiya - Justice League Wonder Woman ArtFX+ Statue - $20

DSCN0142_zps27d76a5f.jpg

Kotobukiya - Return of the Jedi Darth Vader ArtFX Statue - $75

DSCN0145_zps1e0fb251.jpg

Kotobukiya Star Wars ArtFX+ Statues:

• Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars series) - $20
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars series) - $20