• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LOTR PF Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pawn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling off my complete set of LOTR PF figures. I have mostly two of each with one set displayed in smoke free home for a short while and then put back in the box. The other set are MIB.

I prefer to sell to someone who wants a complete set as this is a great way to get the set, but I will break apart sets or EBay if no takers. Please email me or PM to discuss price. Buyer responsible for shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks,

Rick
ThePawn

You have to list prices and what statues you are selling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interested in prices on Gandalf the Grey Exclusive, and Lurtz Exclusive if you have them. PM me if they are available.

UPDATE: Ok, my son should have the storage bins sorted by late tomorrow or early Friday. Please PM me your name and telephone number. I have a buyer coming in on Friday to look at the entire collection. He understands that if I get a better offer on a particular set then I will sell to that person. If you want any of these sets and want to discuss the price for each set collection, then I will contact you by phone to discuss. If you are an international buyer, I will require references and other conditions before I will agree to sell anything to you. No offense, but I have been burned before. Unless your willing to pay a fortune in shipping, then this collection may not be for you.

The Collections so far:

Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 Figures, both standard and exclusive, all MIB
Sideshow PF Star Wars, both standard and exclusive, some have been displayed by most MIB.
Gentle Giant Star Wars Mini Busts, both standard and exclusive, some have been displayed by most MIB.
Sideshow The Dead 1/6 Figure collection.
Sideshow and Hot Toys Alien, Predator, Rocky, Rambo, Planet of the Apes, Terminator, Miscellaneous figures
Sideshow LOTR both PF and 1/6 Figures
Hot Toys Marvel and DC 1/6 Figures. I may have two sets of these figures.
Sideshow Lifesize Star Wars figures including R2 and C3-3PO
Hasbro sealed cases of action figures dating back to 1995. (100's of cases)

Back