• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LOTR Faux Bronze Fell Beast VS Eagle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
As stated in the description I have for sale a Sideshow Lord Of The Rings Faux Bronze Fell Beast VS Eagle Statue. The statue has never been on display. I opened it when I first received it to inspect it and everything looked good. If anyone is seriously interested I can open it up and inspect it again to make sure all is good. I have the original box and shipping box. The statue is number 45 out of only 50 made.

Asking $550 shipped!

Shipping is included for US only. If anyone international is interested I might be willing to ship international but this box is huge so shipping will not be cheap. Will take paypal or money order.

Lowered to $480 shipped in US.

I have bad luck with collectibles. It seems like none of the items I buy ever go up in value. So having said that if I manage to sell this it will probably sky rocket.

Back