• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Loose HT 1/6 Endoskeleton, complete $180

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling a loose (no box) Hot Toys Endoskeleton complete with three weapons and stand. The lights in the eyes work, but I have no batteries to ship with the figure. This is the regular version, not the battle damaged.

Selling price will be $180 plus $9 priority shipping with tracking and insurance. US buyers only please.

*SALE PENDING*

Last edited:
Sorry man. Since this is a loose figure, I am not willing to ship out of the states. This thing has some really delicate parts.

Here is a little more detail, as some are questioning why I am selling the figure so low...

This is a great figure. I will not call it mint, because it is out of the box. It is "like new" if you have to have a grade.

I am selling it for $180, because that is what I paid for it. No gimmicks. I want to buy something else, and selling this figure will allow me to do that. If it was in a mint box, maybe I would sell it for eBay prices. :) Nah, I aint a flipper.

The lights in the eyes were working when I bought the figure. I took the batteries out, and stored the figure in a plastic tote with some of my other figures. I didn't want the batteries to corrode during storage. I cannot find the batteries I took out of this figure, so I can't ship any with it. I see no reason why the lights would quit working with the figure in storage.

I am selling it for $180, because that is what I paid for it. No gimmicks. I want to buy something else, and selling this figure will allow me to do that. If it was in a mint box, maybe I would sell it for eBay prices. :) Nah, I aint a flipper.

That is awesome of you to do that. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back