• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lara Croft EX, Darkman EX, and color Dracula PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead15

Super Freak
Reaction score
Running out of room and I need to thin out my collection and get some extra money for some upcoming preorders.

PRICES LOWERED!!

Darkman PF Exclusive $225 UPS shipping included

Statue is mint. It was removed from the box just for inspection and then boxed back up.

P1020065-1.jpg

P1020066.jpg

Lara Croft PF Exclusive $220 UPS shipping included

Statue was opened and displayed in a smoke free home. Statue does have 1 flaw. Lara's left calf has a small scratch on it. It's not noticeable at all though once she's on the base. East fix for somebody who's good with paint.

P1020067-1.jpg

P1020069-1.jpg

Statue was opened and displayed in a smoke free home. piece has one flaw. There is a small "rub" mark on the forehead above the right eye. There was a wind storm at my house and the Wolfman PF fell and broke and I believe he tried to take out Bela on his way down. :lol

drac1.jpg

drac2.jpg

DRACULA SOLD!!

Paypal and US buyers only.

Prices including UPS shipping.

If interested or if you have any questions or want more pics send me a PM.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Very nice price on the drac even with the rub. Shouldn't last long. Good luck!

Back