• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Joker PF, Saber EX PF, Angel EX Comiquette, HOT TOYS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HulkSmash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and I are expecting our second child in April so it's time to start cutting down the collection. I'm open to offers so feel free to PM me if you have one for any of the items listed. Prices don't include shipping as I'll calculate that for each buyer individually based on what the destination zip code is. All statues are in new condition. Pictures will be provided in posts below.

Thanks for looking.

1. SOLD Spiderman REG Comiquette (86/1250)
This statue is one of the top statues ever created by SSC. It's a perfect representation of Spiderman and the details are jaw dropping on this one...heck take a look at the wall itself. This statue includes the original box however no brown shipper is included.

2. SOLD Joker PF EX (250/1250)
An incredible statue of the infamous Batman villan the Joker. This statue includes all original packaging including the SSC brown shipper box.

3. SOLDJoker PF REG (16/2500)
An incredible statue of the infamous Batman villan the Joker. This statue includes all original packaging including the SSC brown shipper box.

4. $329 Sabretooth PF EX (249/650)
SSC designed this statue to serve as a companion piece with Wolverine's PF, however he looks great paired with anyone. I personally had him face to face with my punisher comiquette for an ultimate face off. This statue includes all original packaging including the SSC brown shipper box.

5. $400 Angel EX Comiquette (79/500)
You have to see this statue in person to really appreciate how awesome it is. The wing span is HUGE and the pose doesn't get much more dynamic than this. This statue includes all original packaging including the SSC brown shipper box.

6. SOLD Rhino EX Comiquette (443/500)This MASSIVE statue is a must have for any Marvel collector or any statue collector that likes their statues detailed, comic accurate and HUGE. Recently got this statue in hand and it's a sight to see to say the least. The statue is in mint condition with all original packaging including the brown SSC shipper box.

7. $280 Hot Toys Iron man Mark I 2.0 MIB. Never been opened and comes with brown Hot Toys box.

8. $300 Hot Toys Jack Niacholas DX Joker MIB. Never been opened and comes with brown Hot Toys box.

9. $300 Hot Toys DX Keaton Batman. Opened and placed on display for a short period of time in a dust free deltof. Most accessories and packaging never removed from box. Condition is like new. Comes with brown hot toys shipper box.

Last edited:
Re: FS:Spiderman Comiquette

IMAG0527.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS:Spiderman Comiquette, Joker EX PF, Joker PF, Saber EX PF, Guile and Angel EX C

Title updated to better reflect All items up FS.

Re: FS:Spiderman Comiquette, Joker EX PF, Joker PF, Saber EX PF, Guile and Angel EX C

Update:
Joker PF EX - Sale in progress: pending payment

Bump:
Still available and accepting offers for Reg Spiderman Comiquette, Reg Joker PF, Reg Guile, EX Sabretooth PF and EX Blue Angel Comiquette.

I'll consider all serious offers.

Update: Joker EX PF SOLD.

Some great statues up for grabs, including the very hard to find Spiderman Comiquette in mint condition with a super low ES.

Newly added: Rhino EX Comiquette (443/500)

Re: FS:Spiderman Comiquette, Rhino EX Com, Joker PF, Saber EX PF, Guile and Angel EX

Updated: Rhino EX SOLD

Re: FS:Spiderman Comiquette, Rhino EX Com, Joker PF, Saber EX PF, Guile and Angel EX

I purchased Joker Exc from him... Arrived stained jacket and hands paint are all rubbed off. Politely email and confirm with him. 1st he said, insurance will cover it. Then, he claim he only insured for lost shipment, offer $50 refund. And we have both agreed for a full refund, no fuss.

I said, best way is just to go paypal and refund it, so we are both covered both ways. He told Paypal that I was trying to scam him, and the damages were all my fault. And saying a bunch of negative comments of me, which were total opposite of what he wrote to me in his email.

Please be careful guys.

^^ Post approved to address any problems that may have been happening.
Asdf, may I suggest you pm Darklord Dave and ask for Commerce access so you can post in this area. He can look at it for you.

Both parties - please remember to leave feedback using iTrader as both buyer and seller for any transaction.
x :peace

SSC Spiderman Comiquette SOLD.

I purchased Joker Exc from him... Arrived stained jacket and hands paint are all rubbed off. Politely email and confirm with him. 1st he said, insurance will cover it. Then, he claim he only insured for lost shipment, offer $50 refund. And we have both agreed for a full refund, no fuss.

I said, best way is just to go paypal and refund it, so we are both covered both ways. He told Paypal that I was trying to scam him, and the damages were all my fault. And saying a bunch of negative comments of me, which were total opposite of what he wrote to me in his email.

Please be careful guys.

^^ Post approved to address any problems that may have been happening.
Asdf, may I suggest you pm Darklord Dave and ask for Commerce access so you can post in this area. He can look at it for you.

Both parties - please remember to leave feedback using iTrader as both buyer and seller for any transaction.
x :peace

To address this buyer. I posted 360 degree photos of the statue a day before the auction was posted and sent to buyer. There are ZERO defects. Statue arrives, he contact me 5 days later to tell me the statue has a stain and rusted hands...how in the world does that happen during shipping. A scam is exactly what I think this buyer is. I've sold plenty of statues both through Ebay and this site and haven't had one problem till this buyer. He can say what he wants I have time stamped pictures of the statue with no defects and he has some of the statue 5 days later with issues. If you buy anything worth hundreds of dollars do you wait a day to contact the seller that there is a problem let alone 5 days...I sure as heck wouldn't. I should have realized it from the start when the buyer wanted me to ship to them internationally then said well you can just send it to a friend of mine in NJ and then I'll pay to have him send it to me...which in reality doesn't save on shipping at all because he would have to pay twice.

Either way he said he had an issue and I decided to fully refund his purchase price He then submits a claim saying I DID agree to pay for the shipping back to me, I'm all for helping resolve a conflict but this buyer is crazy if he thinks he's going to tell me the statue the statue had x amount of issues when I have proof of what I sent without defects and then he's going to have me pay for the shipping back to me: a statue mind you that was MINT that I now need to put funds into touching up. Seller beware...

Last edited:
Back