• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Japanese Toy Story figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got a case of these and it comes with two full sets, so I'd like to sell one set. These are around the same size as 3 3/4" Star Wars or G.I. Joe figures. Woody is around 4" tall. Aside from the aliens, they are all articulated fairly well, although their limbs do have a tendency to pop off so they might not be best for younger kids. They're really cool and detailed. For example, Buzz's wings pop out and his helmet slides down.

Anyway, I'm asking $20 shipped for the set. The ones in the picture are mine -- yours will be sealed in individual boxes. They even come with a piece of candy in each one! ;)

toy_story_figures.jpg

I was gonna say congrats on the quick sale and then noticed this thread is dated April :lol.
So, congrats on the sale anyway :rock
x :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back