• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: iPad 4th generation 32gb wifi only $580 Brand New With 1 year Factory Warranty US

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carthut

Super Freak
Reaction score
iPad 4th generation Black 32gb wifi only $580 Brand New With 1 year Factory Warranty USA buyer only free shipping (Don't need it won it on a raffle)

cec6f6c403635946d7949fe97fb7f045_zps3a99f876.jpg

8db177c26da538536174b13f1e59998c_zps843b1e0e.jpg

USA ONLY please
No Trades!
no haggling
I will upgrade it to next day shipping

Paypal Only

Last edited:
I'm confused where the deal is... They are only $20 more in stores, an you have the piece if mind knowing you purchased it from a authorized retailer.

just keep in mind that the warranty clock starts ticking from the day it was purchased or the day it was shipped . looks like you are into Apple ,so you should know that. the 1 year warranty is a bit misleading .

I confirmed it that this item was purchased from target and the 1 year warranty starts when activated

only apple product that was purchased from apple the warranty starts

then if you want to pay tax go ahead and get it there moviemaniac

Last edited:
I confirmed it that this item was purchased from target and the 1 year warranty starts when activated

only apple product that was purchased from apple the warranty starts

then if you want to pay tax go ahead and get it there moviemaniac

I Wasen't trying to piss you off, just stating the facts. If you won something for free, why try to sell it to fellow freaks for retail? Also I live 10 minutes out side of delaware, Tax free. Good luck with your sale.

FREE BUMP!

Back