• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Iminime Blondie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathancuts

Freakzoid
Reaction score
For Sale

Iminime Blondie. Open to offers at this time.

Comes complete with all accessories and COA. Things to mention. The box it came in has a damaged lid. If this Is a real problem I can always change it to another iminime box if needed.

Also wanted to mention there have been issues with the figure which have since been resolved and fixed as pictured in the post below this one. Part of the hat snapped off. This has been fixed and repainted as pictured below. Also the Spurs have been refixed to the figure as they were coming off. Again the pictures show in the post below that these have been fixed. I feel the figure is in no way spoiled by these issues now. I only mention them as I wanted to be clear that there have been past issues which have been resolved.

I'm based in the UK and am willing to post anywhere if the seller pays the postage.

Open to offers on this so please get in touch.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    833.4 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    843.7 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    775.2 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    813.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Bump. Also showing pics showing that the issues listed were fixed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    558.4 KB · Views: 153
Back