• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ICONS 1:1 Terminator Endo Skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onehotss

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have available for sale an ICONS Replicas Terminator 1:1 Endo Skull. It is in flawless condition, with both eyes still working. The item will come with its original plaque, paperwork, a custom base and display case which also has a mirrored back, some extra goodies, and few autographed photos from the film. I am asking $1,000.00 for the items plus shipping or the best offer available. I am always interested in Starship Troopers movie props and certainly welcome partial cash and item trades for any item from that film. I love helmets and rifles (sorry no replicas please)

As soon as I can, I will post photos of the items that are available. I need to see if there is any interest before I start opening boxes to pull everything out. The items MUST be shipped via UPS or FedEx, have full insurance coverage on them and I will require the buyer to sign for said items upon their arrival.

If you have any questions or are interesting in purchasing this item please post here and or email me directly at [email protected]

Please do not post your offers directly here in the thread. Thanks!

Back