• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Tumbler (2nd Release MMS 69) with Professional quality display case!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale this weekend is my Hot Toys TDK Tumbler!

Comes with original packaging and HT brown shipper!

Mint condition - No scratches! No missing or broken parts!

Has only been displayed inside a sealed acrylic case, so it is completely dust-free!

Comes with screen accurate custom black decal set for rear rims!

Comes with custom stands that the Tumbler sits on to ensure that the front fenders do not bend from weight!

Display case was custom made with high-quality clear acrylic sides with black acrylic base and black acrylic insert for rear of case (see pics) I originally paid $475 for this case.

Acrylic case is scratch-free and must be cared for with special acrylic cleaner/polisher (I will include)

Due to the delicate nature of these items (especially the acrylic case),THIS IS FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I am located in the Central Valley, CA.

I am asking $550 for the Tumbler, $200 for the display case or $700 for both.

Paypal or cash only. If paying with Paypal, I am asking that the payment be either gift or 3% fees added onto the total.

Check out my feedback score and buy with confidence! All items are exactly as described! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

IMAG1498-1.jpg

IMAG0863_1_zpsbc7dbb4f.jpg

Last edited:
Back