• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Toyfair Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr0w

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_20130113_083711_892.jpg

Trying to unload this guy. He's the Batman figure only, no Bruce head or first night out harness. He comes with a velvet cape I made, not professionally cut, but it's deep black and drapes well. His left boot has the known broken ball socket problem. Otherwise he's complete with box. Asking $150 shipped in the U.S. via PayPal. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Nice deal! Why does yours look so much better body wise? Is that the actual toy fairs body? He looks a lot slimmer than the one I got. And shinier.

Nice deal! Why does yours look so much better body wise? Is that the actual toy fairs body? He looks a lot slimmer than the one I got. And shinier.

I noticed that too. The one I sold off a few months back was duller, and looked a lot fatter than this one. Maybe it's the flash?

Back