• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Power loader and T-800 endo (UK seller)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey there freaks,

I have another project that I am about to embark upon and I'm going to need funds. Therefore I have a couple of goodies up for sale. If they don't sell on here then it's off to Evilbay they go!

Firstly:
Ripley and power loader, working light etc, boxed (a couple of the power cables on the back of the loader were snapped off during a house move. All of the cables are there, they just need gluing back on. Priced to reflect this) - £200

Secondly:
HT T800 Endo (clean version) complete and boxed with all accessories Excellent condition with working eyes - £250

Paypal only please and would appreciate it as a gift, or the buyer needs to pay the fee.
I will only charge the actual shipping cost and will not be looking to make a profit from the shipping quote... cos that's just a pants thing to do.:nono

Pm me with any questions you have.... about this sale of course!

Cheers all,
Smally.

All PM's replied to.
Last bump before theyre off to the Bay!

Considering sensible offers now people!

Cheers,
Smally.

Back