• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, HT T-800, HT T-1000, EB Jack Bauer, 1/6 CoCo Shelves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PacMan3000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling quite a few items here, including a pair of custom 1/6 shelves!

Pictures and prices are below, but here's what's for sale:

1) 2 Shelves that can hold 1/6 figures, custom made for my by Coco. They'll also come with plastic slip cases for background images, as well as the poster images, too. These are very easy to switch out: $50 each, including shipping. $85 shipped if sold together.

2) Hot Toys TDK Batman Original Costume figure with custom velvet cape from LForgino (comes with original cape, with the triangle cape clips attached, too--along with everything else in the original box): $450 shipped.

3) Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV--comes with brown shipper: $215 shipped. SOLD!

4) Hot Toys Terminator 1: T-800--comes with brown shipper: $220 shipped.

5) Hot Toys Terminator 2: T-1000: $200 shipped.

5) Hot Toys 1989 Batman--comes with brown shipper: $225 shipped. SOLD!

6) Hot Toys 1989 Joker--comes with brown shipper: $225 shipped. SOLD!

7) Enterbay Jack Bauer--comes with custom clothes, including blue jeans and a black jacket--the latter of which is seen a bit in one of the photos: $230 shipped.

Everything is in great shape. It really is. I'm not someone who likes to pose my figures in crazy poses, or use all of the accessories, so once I get a simple pose, it's into the curio it goes. That means that most of the other accessories, or additional heads or hands or weapons--I've never used.

Figures have been opened and displayed inside a glass curio from day one. All figures come with their respective HT or EB boxes, and a few come with the brown shipper (mentioned above).

PICTURES:

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

IMG_8137.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT Iron Man, Batman, Terminator, EB Bauer, 1/6 Shelves!

I could only fit 10 photos in the first post, so here are the rest:

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8153.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

IMG_8149.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Bauer, CoCo Shelves!

Bumping to the top!

Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Bauer, CoCo Shelves!

A couple have sold, but others still available, so bumping to the top!

Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Jack Bauer, CoCo Shel

Any pictures for the shelves?

Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Jack Bauer, CoCo Shel

Yes, the shelves are shown in the last 3 photos.

Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Bauer, 1/6 CoCo Shelv

Bumping to the top!

Re: BUH-BYE Sale: HT OC Batman w/velvet cape, T-800, T-1000, EB Bauer, 1/6 CoCo Shelv

Bumping to the top again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back