• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT MMS190 Scar Predator, MMS90 Predator, SW SS Mace Windu, Qui Gon, Gizmo ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys,
I'm shrinking my collection dramatically... I'll be adding more stuff soon but in the meantime selling go the following:

Hot Toys MMS190 Scar Predator v2.0, like new, displayed briefly, missing trophy necklace $220.00

attachment.php

Hot Toys MMS90 Predator, displayed, missing bone necklaces and arm laces. Shoulder cannon wire is broken, but light of the bio-helmet works fine. $190.00

attachment.php

Sideshow Exclusive Mace Windu, with extra custom head
This extra customized Hot Toys Octopus head makes Mace look better, vs. the huge noggin from the original figure, which is also included.$90

IMG_9203_zps70795145.jpg

IMG_9204_zps271c3926.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Qui Gon Jinn with custom bangs

This Qui Gon has extra bangs to make it look better, they are painted but not attached and need to be customized. $60.00

IMG_9217_zps3ca3849d.jpg

IMG_9218_zps94418375.jpg

Jun Planning CraftLabel Gremlins Stripe statue, displayed but in excellent condition, $190.00
attachment.php

Jun Planning CraftLabel Gremlins Gizmo Mogwai with pillow statue, displayed but in excellent condition, $120.00
attachment.php

Sideshow Exclusive Han and Luke Stormtroopers,
SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Obi Wan Kenobi, with extra custom head
SOLD
Custom haired Chewbacca by Mark Manganiello SOLD

PayPal only

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Star Wars haired Chewie, SS Han/Luke Stormtroopers, Jedi Mace Qui Gon...

Good price for mace and qui gon. Too bad you're in the US. Shipping would kill it for me. Bump

Best,

Robert

Back