• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT Grid Alien & HT Berserker Pred (ALL SOLD)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDZILLA95

Super Freak
Reaction score
Time to sell my HT Grid Alien. It was on display in a detolf and is in great condition. No rips or tears in the rubber body. I have the box also, and it is in good shape.
It does NOT include the face hugger. Sorry, but it belongs to my custom Scar created by Silent Surfer.
185.00 shipped in the USA. SOLD

HT Berserker Pred-Only displayed in a detolf. Figure is in great condition. I never installed the battery for the helmet, and it is included with the instructions.
I did add paint to the red spots on the chest. The figure does NOT include the open mandibles, but all of the other accessories are included.
$160.00 shipped in the USA.SOLD

HT Exclusive P1 Non Damaged Bio-This has never been opened.
$65.00 shipped in the USA. SOLD

PM me your email address, and I will send some pics.
Thanks

Last edited:
Re: FS HT Grid Alien, HT Berserker Pred, HT P1 Exclusive Non Damaged Bio (New Items 6

Bump to the top

Re: FS HT Grid Alien, HT Berserker Pred, HT P1 Exclusive Non Damaged Bio (New Prices

Bump to the top

Re: FS HT Grid Alien, HT Berserker Pred, HT P1 Exclusive Non Damaged Bio (New Prices

Great seller here folks, dealt with 'Zilla many times and he's always been top notch! :duff

Thx jstep13.
Bump to the top.

Re: FS HT Grid Alien & HT Berserker Pred (New Prices 7-4)

Bump to the top
Somebody buy this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back