• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT DK Joker DX & DK Batman DX (New 06-16) All Sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDZILLA95

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is my HT Falconer Pred. He is complete and has all of his
accessories. He has been on display in a detolf. He is in "like new" condition.
$165.00 shipped in USA SOLD

OK, cant upload pics at this time. The site is not resizing them, so I have to figure out how to do that. I'll post pics then.
Those that have dealt with me know that I am legit. I have an Ebay score of 439 100% positive.

New Items
I have decided to part ways with my Dark Knight DX figures.

Joker is in like new condition and is complete with all accessories; hand grenades, cop uniform, and cop gun, etc. He has been on display in a detolf. The box does have some wear on it and one of the corners has a small rip on one of the inner corners.
$360.00 shipped in the US.SOLD

The Batman DX is in like new condition and comes with all of the accessories. The figure has been on display in a detolf. The extra black hand pegs are in two of the extra hands. The box does have a corner that is torn.
$325.00 shipped in the USSOLD

I am going to try to post some pics. If this doesn't work, PM me your email address, and I will send the pics to you.

OK, for whatever reason, I can't up load my pics. Just send me your email add if you want the pics.

Last edited:
Re: FS HT DK Joker DX, DK Batman DX, HT Falconer Predator

Bump to the top with new title and items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back