• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT 1/4 Endoskeleton $420, HT EX Jack Sparrow $310 PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few things on ebay right now, but if any of you wish to buy them I'll knock off the 10% ebay would be getting. All shipping will be FedEx Ground in the US only please. Payment via Paypal please. The items are:

Hot Toys Terminator 1/4 Endoskeleton - $420 shipped.

There is a small defect on the head that shows up in some lighting. It's a shallow ring shaped indention, kind of like a small bubble in the paint may have popped when it was chromed. Not hugely noticeable since the whole thing is so reflective, but it's there nonetheless. Otherwise it's in good shape and has spent its time in the box. You get all original packaging, packed out in a seperate box too. I just want to get out of this what I've paid, so it's going at cost. Here's the defect:

endoflaw.jpg

Here's the figure, again in lighting where the defect shows pretty well. I want you to see it at it's worst, that way you'll know what you're getting. In less lighting, it's a lot less noticeable.

0sn4.jpg

----------------------

Next up is a HT Jack Sparrow SSC EX (long telescope edition) - $310 shipped.

No flaws or defects, and has remained in the box after being inspected. Also will come in all original packaging.

wk5s.jpg

wpc0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT 1/4 Endoskeleton $430, HT EX Jack Sparrow $320

Daily grind, daily bump.

Re: FS: HT 1/4 Endoskeleton $430, HT EX Jack Sparrow $320

Happy New Year! Celebrate by buying something (like one of my figures)!

Re: FS: HT 1/4 Endoskeleton $430, HT EX Jack Sparrow $320 PICS ADDED

Another day, another wonderful opportunity for you to pick up these fine collectibles.

Again. Again. Again.

$10 special discount drop, just for my friends at SSF!

Back