• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Hot Toys V1 Wolf Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is my 1st sale attempt!!! I'm selling my Hot Toys V1 Wolf Predator to help my new Predator fix. 2 things are missing. His spear is broken on both sides but I'll still include it and his "shiruken" star is missing. Asking $220+shipping. Or maybe trade for a P2 Predator (I know it's a long shot). I have the box also but I'll cost more to ship. Only take paypal.

untitled2.jpg

Dude....seriously?? We talked about it 2-weeks ago.

Do you still wanna sell it???

Yeah......seriously. All that was said..YOU turned down my offer to trade the AVP Elder for the P2 Predator. Or maybe I read it wrong or I erased them. I just checked and I don't have any that go back 2 weeks asking about the AVP elder. I don't know. But I still won't trade a Predator for a Salvation figure(maybe "The Lost" Predator). And It wasn't 2 weeks ago this was on the July 28th.

Last edited:
Yeah......seriously. All that was said..YOU turned down my offer to trade the AVP Elder for the P2 Predator. Or maybe I read it wrong or I erased them. I just checked and I don't have any that go back 2 weeks asking about the AVP elder. I don't know. But I still won't trade a Predator for a Salvation figure(maybe "The Lost" Predator). And It wasn't 2 weeks ago this was on the July 28th.

I asked you if you had a AvP Elder figure(you said yes and that you wanted to sell) I asked you how much???
(you NEVER responded) and yeah, it was 2-weeks ago(you must have just deleted them)

I asked you if you had a AvP Elder figure(you said yes and that you wanted to sell) I asked you how much???
(you NEVER responded) and yeah, it was 2-weeks ago(you must have just deleted them)

First this isn't a AVP Elder for sale thread. I checked my mail going all the way back and didn't find nothing. You should have just PM'ed me and I still would have told you NO.

First this isn't a AVP Elder for sale thread. I checked my mail going all the way back and didn't find nothing. You should have just PM'ed me and I still would have told you NO.

Dude, come on. I know this isn't a AvP Elder for sale thread:lol

I simply posted in here, because you never seem to respond to my PMs(case and point the AvP Elder sale) Anyway, it's no big deal.

Dude, come on. I know this isn't a AvP Elder for sale thread:lol

I simply posted in here, because you never seem to respond to my PMs(case and point the AvP Elder sale) Anyway, it's no big deal.

All I got from you was you lately was you offering to trade a Marcus for the Wolf. It's all cool. If I do sell him you'll be the first one to know!!!:lol:lol And NO, Endo-Hunter I won't trade him for ANY Power Ranger crap.:rotfl:rotfl

Back