• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys USCM and Ripley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angry Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
1. Custom hot toys USCM!

P1000547.jpg

P1000543.jpg

P1000540.jpg

P1000542.jpg

Everything is Hot Toys brand except for the pulse rifle which is a Hong Kong knockoff. No moving parts besides the clip on the pulse rifle.
Body is one of the newer tru-types and the head sculpt is a Hot Toys Sam Worthington.
The tiny hole you can see on the front of the armor is where the lock from hicks armor used to be. I never filled it up.
On the inside of the left shoulder armor, a small rivet that held together two straps broke off. I super-glued it back together and it works fine.
Forgot to add that the custom weathering is all done in acrylic. It can easily be removed with nail polish remover.

Price $250 shipped within the usa.

2. Brand new in box Ripley!

BzLWdRCWkKGrHqQOKjwEws-LkR9IBMU2Vl57Sg_3.jpg

BzLWpSBWkKGrHqUOKjcEwhzOMI3VBMU2WtDGmg_3.jpg

A few scratches on the dust cover, but otherwise it is in great shape! I did open it up when i first purchased it to make sure everything was there.

Price $140 shipped within the USA. International, pm me.

Paypal only please! Everything is shipped through USPS or UPS with tracking and insurance.
Returns: If you want to return the item, contact me within 3 days of receiving the item. All I ask is that the item be in the same condition as when it was sent and that you pay return shipping with tracking and insurance.

Any questions, please ask!

Thanks for looking!

Back