• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Thor and Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiderwebb13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the title says I have a Hot Toys Thor for sale. This is from the Thor movie not the Avengers just to be clear.
He is complete and in mint condition, and was displayed in a glass case. No mods were done to this figure and he is basically like new.
The box has a few dings, but nothing major and it came like that from Sideshow. Also I have the brown shipper box for it.
Payment with PayPal gift or regular whichever you are more comfortable with. Also only shipping within the US.

Thor - SOLD
Thor03_zps97e6c04c.jpg

Thor02_zps2a5769e4.jpg

Thor01_zps61a58da7.jpg

Hot Toys Joker DX01 - SOLD
Joker_zpsfc9915ef.jpg

Joker2_zps819dbb35.jpg

Joker3_zps3e3f7bb2.jpg

Joker is in great like new condition only displayed in a glass case. Only thing missing is the Cop headsculpt, and the white dress shirt is not the one that came with it, but same type.

If you have any questions please ask, and thanks for looking.

Also I have a 1:1 SS Super Predator Skull replica from the movie Predators that I am considering selling if anyone would be interested pm me, but only serious inquiries please.

Last edited:
Back