• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot Toys Terminator MMS136 in sealed shipper:SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs: Hot Toys Lost Predator, stupid low price $99.00

wow this price its a steal. wish i had not bought mine before ha ha. have u tried evilbay?

Thanks and not yet, maybe soon though.

Sympathies on the 'trying to sell a Predator' front. I did my workings out again tonight and, by the time my postal service is done with me, I'm almost giving them away. I really wonder is it even worth listing them here. I might be better off adding them to my ''try to sell local'' list. Free bump.

I'm taking a lost at this price for sure, just not into it anymore and would rather sell it than keep it in the collection, space has run out, and juggling figures in and out of the display space is getting old, need to clear some space.

It sucks losing on a collectable, but I've won enough times to know you can't win them all. I buy what I like, not for investment so its bound to happen.

Thanks for the free bump and sympathy guys:duff

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Lost Predator, stupid low price $99.00

Two buyers interested, first to get back to me gets it.

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Lost Predator

Predator sold:)

cheering_minions.gif

Back