• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys TDW Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry folks, I guess I forgot to update this, but all the figures listed have been sold. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I feel like I've priced these pretty fairly, but if you disagree, please feel free to make me an offer. I'd be glad to sell multiple figures at once, at a discounted rate.

Dark World Regular Armored Thor - $150 (SOLD!)
The Avengers Captain America - $195 (SOLD!)
Avengers Hawkeye - $250 (SOLD!)
TWS Black Widow - $165 (SOLD!)
Maria Hill - $210 (SOLD!)

All figures displayed but in pristine condition. I have the boxes but no shippers.

I ship within the continental United States only.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper Two-Pack and The Avengers Captain America

Bump.

Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper Two-Pack and The Avengers Captain America

Bump.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Stormtooper 2-Pack and The Avengers Captain America

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Stormtooper 2-Pack (SOLD!) and The Avengers Captain America

Bump.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys AoU Widow and Hawkeye and The Avengers Captain America

Bump.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America (And soon more!)

Any interest in parting Cap out? I really want his boots and gauntlets but they're way too expensive on Ebay.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America (And soon more!)

Any interest in parting Cap out? I really want his boots and gauntlets but they're way too expensive on Ebay.

Hey, sorry for the late response. I'd rather sell him as a full set, but thanks anyways.

EDIT: I guess this counts as a bump. So...bump.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America and Hawkeye, plus TWS Widow

Bump.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America and Hawkeye, plus TWS Widow

Bump.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America and Hawkeye, plus TWS Widow and TDW Thor

Bump.

Re: For Sale: The Avengers Captain America and Hawkeye, plus TWS Widow and TDW Thor

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Back