• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys T2 T-800 and Iron Man Mark VI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys T2 T-800 (Arnold)- $330.00 shipped
Figure is complete with box and all accessories. It has never been on display. Box has been opened to inspect figure, everything looks good.
The box has some wear to it. There is a noticeable crease mark on the top of the front of the slipcover (You can see it in the Picture). The box does have some other minor scuffs and marks but the crease is the only bigger issue.
HotToysT-800.jpg

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI- $290.00 shipped

Figure is complete with box and all accessories. Brown Sideshow shipping box is also included. The figure has been on display. All of the lights work and the little plastic stoppers have been put back in. Everything looks fine on this figure. The box is in good shape. It probably has some minor marks here an there but their is no serious damage to the box. The figure will be put into the shipper and then in to another box for shipping.
HotToysIronManMarkVI.jpg

I have feedback here on the forums.
Also I have feedback on ebay under name: skate4music
As stated the prices include shipping but only within the Continental US. They will be shipped FedEx Ground. I am willing to ship International please contact me and I will give you a shipping amount.

I accept Paypal and I will take the hit on any fees.

Back