• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Robocop (Original Version 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
ITEM NOW SOLD

In addition to my TDK Batman (Original Suit), I'm also selling my Version 1 Robocop from Hot Toys. This is the very HTF first version with the original film's box art and color deco (no Robocop 3 crap here!!).

Asking price is $200 shipped.

The figure has been displayed but is in excellent condition. Unlike ED-209, all of the rubber components on this Robocop are intact. The paint blemish on the helmet that plagued many of the original V1's is present, but it is not that hard on the eyes IMO.

I have modified the plastic tray in the packaging by cutting away part of the tray. This is so the figure can be boxed back up WITHOUT removing the head from the torso. This was the hardest part of the assembly, and quite a few collectors broke the shoulder rings while putting the head on. The modified tray means never having to remove the head at all, which is a big plus!!

Only buyers in the United States (sorry, international guys and gals). Interested buyers must have positive feedback in our Feedback thread.

Shipping will be USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance for the amount of $200. Any additional services are the responsibility of the buyer “at cost”.

Postal money order or Paypal only.

If interested or any questions, either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Still available.

Also, I added a condition that buyers must have positive feedback in our Feedback thread. I've had several PMs from members with less than 10 posts and no history in our Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back