• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Hot toys Resident Evil Figures, Star Wars back series , Star wars vintage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have decided to sell some figures and other items to make room. If you need pics please email me at [email protected], and I'll send some over

All of the items were part of my personal collection and are in perfect condition. The items without the brown shipper may have minor shelf wear to the boxes but nothing that is significant enough to mention.

The figures themselves are in awesome condition and come complete with all the accessories

Here's a list of what I'm selling.

1/6 scale figures:

Hot toys Chris redfield(stars version) - $375 + SH
Hot toys Leon Kennedy ( stars version) - $325 + SH
Hot toys Jill Valentine ( battle suit version) - $235 + SH
Hot toys Ada Wong - $130 + SH

Or all 4 of them for - $950 + SH

I'm also selling several of my star wars re released vintage vehicles. All of them are mint into the box and have never been opened. The boxes are in great condition as well.

Hasbro/Kenner - imperial tie fighter - $85+ SH
Hasbro/Kenner - AT-ST( scout walker) - $30 + SH
Hasbro/Kenner - tie interceptor - $50 + SH
Hasbro/Kenner - x wing fighter - $42 + SH
Hasbro/Kenner - slave 1(Boba Fett) - $85 + SH
Hasbro/Kenner - B-Wing fighter - $20 + SH
Hasbro/ Kenner - jedi starfighter (obi Wan) - $20 + SH

I also have the star wars black series 6" figures for sale as well. I will be selling them mint in their boxes, never opened as a bundle.

$ 180+SH

Luke skywalker - bespin
Luke skywalker - xwing outfit
Han solo
Princess Leia
Boba Fett
Greedo
R2d2
Darth maul
Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper
Obiwan

Please message me with any questions or email me at [email protected] to get pics of the items.

And I also have several other items up on eBay. Lowest prices on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hotcus6

Paypal only
No international buyers. Sorry I've had bad experiences and don't want to go through that again.

Last edited:
Back