• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Hot Toys Obama(TT-15),Tony Stark w/HT suit,Superman,SS Friday 13th p.2 Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE:Hot Toys,Sideshow,Other 1/6 Stuff,Etc...

Hello everyone!:waveJust as a quick note,all figures include shipping for the US.International buyers welcome but just responsible for extra shipping charge.Also, i accept PAYPAL and Money Orders and i have references upon request,OK.Without further delay here's what i have........

Hot Toys Icon Marlon Brando Custom in MINT condition.This figure is from the movie The Wild One and it looks AWESOME!He comes complete with everyhting plus box and packaging.His jacket has been customized to be more exact like the one he wore in the movie and also he comes equipped with a custom made 1/6 baseball bat which is weathered and ready to rumble.Asking price is $140.00 w/shipping in US."SOLD"
PICS. are in post below!

Hot Toys Custom Tony Stark w/ Hot Toys Suit in MINT condition.This figure uses the Tony Stark head sculpt from the Ironman Mark III set and it's on a Hot Toys True Type body fully dressed with the Hot Toys Tony STark Suit.This figure was displayed briefly in a Detolf at a smoke free home.Asking price is $100.00 w/shipping in the US only."PENDING"

Hot Toys Superman Returns Superman figure in MINT condition.This figure is complete with all accessories,COA and box and packaging.Asking for $200.00 w/shipping in US."PENDING"

Hot Toys Superman Returns Clark Kent figure in Incomplete condition.Clark Kent is missing his alternate head sculpt as well as the Superman shirt but i have one from The Mattel figure on him and itlooks fine.Outside of this everything else is there including COA,box and packaging.Asking for $150.00 w/shipping in US."PENDING"

Selling both figures for $300.00 /shipping in US.

Sideshow Collectibles Friday the 13th Pt.2 Jason Voorhees figure in MINT condition.This figure is complete and comes with custom overalls that are more accurate to the movie.Box and packaging included.Asking for $30.00 w/shipping in US.

Dr.Figures 1/6 Deluxe Black Leather Briefcase w/latches in MINT condition.This briefcase has an inside pocket and its interior is felt lined.It also has working latches that open with a press of a button.Asking for $10.00 w/shipping in US.

As for the Superman Returns figures i am open to trades just let me know.I'm specifically looking for Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer or Hot Toys IronMan Mark III batlle damaged ver. or Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Test ver. but lookin for other stuff as well so let me know.PICS. are in post #3,5,&6 below!I have more stuff coming soon!Have A GOOD Day!:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: FS:Hot Toys Obama(TT-15),Tony Stark w/HT suit,SS Friday 13th p.2 Jason

bump....................................................

Hello Everyone!:waveHere are some PICS. of the Hot Toys Superman Returns.Also,if anybody is interested in a empty Hot Toys Cosbaby Disney big red box case,i have one if you need it just pay $2.50 for the postage.HAVE A GOOD DAY!:wink1:

Last edited:
Here are PICS. for the other items that i have for sale.HAVE A GOOD DAY!!:wink1: Would be willing to trade both Superman Returns figures for a Hot Toys IronMan Mark III Battle Damaged or trade my Hot Toys Superman Returns Superman figure for a Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Test ver. or a Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer figure THANX!

Last edited:
Here are some more PICS.THANX!!:wink1:

Hello MODS could you PLEASE change title to:
FOR SALE:HOT TOYS,SIDESHOW,Other
1/6 Stuff,Etc....

THANK YOU!!:)

Last edited:
Back