• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys MMS285 Iron Man Hulkbuster Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6 Scale Sealed NEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrakalackis

Super Freak
Reaction score
US BUYERS ONLY

Payment: I only accept Verified PayPal.

"No refunds or returns"

Hot Toys MMS285 Iron Man Hulkbuster Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6, New unopened MISB in sealed shipper. - $999 - Shipped/Insured

The shipper has normal shipping wear, but was double boxed to me, and will be double boxed to you as well.

Offers accepted!!!

Will be double boxed!!! I will be shipping thru USPS with insurance included in the price. Message me for pics if needed.

If you reside on the West Coast I would have to be firm in the price listed, as shipping will be very expensive from NC where I'm located.
20180228_232344.jpg
20180228_232356.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MMS285 Iron Man Hulkbuster Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6 Scale Sealed Shipp

FYI...

I'm re listing this here as my highest bidders on ebay are/have been very new members without feedback and have not responded to my emails about their level of interest and paying for this Hulkbuster in a timely manner if they win, so their bids have been canceled accordingly.

(I forgot how badly I hate how ebay does nothing to non payers, and leave their top rated sellers without much recourse).

My ebay auction ends tonight. So I should know pretty quick if I'm not going to get paid by the highest bidder, and can just cancel the transaction and work something out with some awesome freak here.

Re: Hot Toys MMS285 Iron Man Hulkbuster Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6 Scale Sealed Shipp

FYI...

I'm re listing this here as my highest bidders on ebay are/have been very new members without feedback and have not responded to my emails about their level of interest and paying for this Hulkbuster in a timely manner if they win, so their bids have been canceled accordingly.

(I forgot how badly I hate how ebay does nothing to non payers, and leave their top rated sellers without much recourse).

My ebay auction ends tonight. So I should know pretty quick if I'm not going to get paid by the highest bidder, and can just cancel the transaction and work something out with some awesome freak here.

Let me know if the eBay sale falls through. I’ll see if I can make it work. No stress either way. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back