• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:HOT TOYS MMS123 IronMan2:MARK IV Mint $210 w/shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys MMS123 Iron Man 2:MARK IV in NM/MINT condition.This figure has never been assembled but has been taken out of the box for inspection(damages,missing items,etc..).I also tested the light up stand to make sure the LEDS work(which they do & i'll include batteries) but outside of that this figure is MINT.Decided not collect anymore Marvel figures and focus on others.I really hate to sell this figure but its gotta go!Asking price is $210.00 with shipping in US only(except Alaska & Hawaii)! SOLD

I have a BRAND NEW HOt Toys THOR body without any pegs.The joints are nice and tight and the arms on this body are thicker than the Wolverine body.Asking price is $75.00 with shipping included in US only.SOLD
Also i have a Hot Toys THOR MJOLNIR(HAMMER) in BRAND NEW condition.I bought this to display but decided to go a different route.Asking price is $30 w/shipping in US only.SOLD

I can ship WorldWide but you just have to pay extra for shipping and PAYPAL fees.PM me if interested.THANX!:wink1:

Last edited:
Back