• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Hot TOys MMS113 Blade 2:BLADE figure NIB $430 + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a few items that i don't need anymore and figured i should see if any fellow freaks would be interested before i auction this off on EBAY.These items are BRAND NEW unless stated otherwise and are 100% official.The price includes shipping for US only(except Alaska & Hawaii).I can ship international but it would be extra.I accept PAYPAL,CHECK or MONEY ORDER.I'm also open to any reasonable offer but no trades.Here are the items for sale:

HOT TOYS MMS113 BLADE II in MINT condition.The figure is 100%OFFICIAL HOT TOYS!It comes complete and includes the brown shipper box as well.I had removed the items form the box to inspect it for any damage but it has never been on display or toyed with.Of course i don't have to tell you how AWESOME this figure really is but you really can't appreciate it until you see it in person yourself!Asking price is $430.00 with shipping in US only(except Alaska and Hawaii)!More PICS. in POST#2:wink1:SOLD
CUSTOM 1/6 ULTIMATES NICK FURY in NM/MINT condition.This figures has been customized and painted by me to resemble the comic book version.This figure is fully loaded with 3 guns,assault rifle and a boot knife.He comes wearing OD colored pants but if you want a movie ver sion of him i can change them to black just let me know.This figure looks INCREDIBLE and exact to his comic book persona!PICS. can be seen here:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91143 Asking price is $150.00 with shipping in US only(except Alaska and Hawaii)!SOLD

Marvel STudios 1/6 CUSTOM DAREDEVIL in F/NM condition.The reason is marked as F/NM is because when i switched the body to a 21st century body i cracked the neck peg.It still works PERFECT and none of the articulation has been lost.The figures head sculpt,gloves and boots have been re-painted and weathered by me.The figure looks completely different now that the heads been re-painted.He has all his weapons as well as his packaging box.The original body is included as well as the muscle suit,which i have him wearing to fill in the suit.The suit is still in its original form and the only part that has been modded is the belt,which i added to it,so it can go around thicker waist.This figure looks really good.PICS. can be seen here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91143 Asking price is $35.00 with shipping in US only(except Alaska and Hawaii)!SOLD
CUSTOM 1/6 Beat Takeshi Kitano OUTRAGE /Otomo figure in NEW condition.This is a custom figure of Beat Takeshi Kitano character OTOMO from the movie OUTRAGE.The figure consist of a HeadPlay head sculpt on a Soldier Story body with the mid waist modified to give him more bulk like the real person.The body is on the new Soldier Story ankle pegs so it makes him shorter.The suit is a customized suit bleached white with a black shirt just like in the film.He also includes a watch and black leather belt and dark brown shoes.His gun is a Hot Toys gun from the Sarah Connor figure that has been painted gun metal black.I'll also include a Cal-Tek display stand,which is very similar to Hot Toys.The HeadPlay box is included as well as all the attachments that came with this sculpt.Asking price is $65.00 or BEST OFFER w/shipping in US only(except Alaska + HAwaii)!

Marvel ULTIMATE ORIGINS in MINT/NEW condition.This book is 1st print and is unread.I did look through the book but never got around to reading it.Asking price is $6.00 w/shipping in US only(ex.Alaska + Hawaii)!

DK Publishings CONAN The Ultimate Guide to The World's Most Savage Barbarian in MINT/NEW condition.This book is 1st print and is unread.Another book that i didn't have a chance to read or skim through.Asking price is $6.00 w/shipping in US only (ex. Alaska and Hawaii)!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: FS:Hot Toys Platoon:Chris Taylor BNIB $140/HT T1:T-800 non BD HS $30/and more....

Added new item and updated prices.ALso added new PICS.:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: FS:Hot Toys Platoon:Chris Taylor NEW $135.00/ Custom TAKESHI OUTRAGE figure + mor

BUMP..................................................

Re: FS:HT BD ETD Bruce Lee BODY/NECA 1/4 Masked PREDATOR BNIB/HT Chris Taylor NEW $13

Updated prices and added new items!

Re: FS:HT BD ETD Bruce Lee BODY/NECA 1/4 Masked PREDATOR BNIB $95/HT Chris Taylor NEW

Updated Prices!☺

Re: FS:NECA 1/4 Masked PREDATOR BNIB $95/HT Chris Taylor $130 NEW etc....

Hey did you get my PMs??

Re: FS:NECA 1/4 Masked PREDATOR BNIB $95/HT Chris Taylor $130 NEW etc....

Please check your PM.

Re: FS:HT SGT.BARNES CUSTOM NEW $135/HT Chris Taylor $130 NEW etc....

Updated prices and added new item.Will post more PICS. later.☺

Re: FS:HT SGT.BARNES CUSTOM NEW $135/HT Chris Taylor $130 NEW etc....

BUMP.................................................

Re: FS:Custom Ultimate WWII Cap.America /HT Sgt.Barnes MINT/HT Chris Taylor MINT/etc.

BUMP.............................................

Re: FS:Custom Ultimate WWII Cap.America /HT Sgt.Barnes & Chris Taylor $240 both/etc..

bump........................................

Re: FS:Custom Ultimate WWII Cap.America /HT Sgt.Barnes & Chris Taylor $240 both/etc..

BUMP.........................................

Re: FS:HT Sgt.Barnes & Chris Taylor $240 both/etc....

BUMP.................................................

great price on the platoon figs, I have both. Just need to track down an empty box for Taylor.

Good Luck.

All PM's answered.THANX A2C!You're right, can't get a better price than that with all that is offered with these figures!

Re: FS:HT T1/T-800 HS /1/6 Custom "Beat"Takeshi OUTRAGE figure + more

BUMP...........................................

Re: FS:HT T1/T-800 HS /1/6 Custom "Beat"Takeshi OUTRAGE figure + more

Ill take Marto 1/6 scale CONAN the Barbarian Atlantean sword

Back