• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot toys mms02 Battle damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE JOKER

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is the hard to find Hot toys MMS02 battle damaged t-800, He comes complete with his box and all accesories.
He has been on display for two years this christmas and it is time for him to go.

For the next 24hrs only i will drop the price to £150 ($240) shipped in the uk only, postage will include tracking and is a lot less than i paid.

Will include parcelforce 48 so you are guarenteed delivery before christmas.

SOLD

Last edited:
For sale is the hard to find Hot toys battle damaged t-800, He comes complete with his box and all accesories.
He has been on display for two years this christmas and it is time for him to go.

Im asking $280

Free shipping in the uk, I will ship worldwide.

Amazing price!!!
Somebody jump. Even flippers should be getting on this, Its an easy 200 bucks gained!

For the next 24hrs only i will drop the price to £150 ($240) shipped in the uk only, Postage will include tracking and this is a lot less than i paid.

yea he is on the wrong side of the pond for me.. Its a great price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back