• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-Hot Toys & Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw23

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to consolidate sale... All figures are in great condition, boxes and all accessories are included.

-Hot Toys Superman Returns V1- $150 shipped------Will throw in the bonus Superman head that came with the HT's Clark Kent figure also. -- SOLD!

-Hot Toys Jack Sparrow V1- $110 shipped -- I'll throw in a HT's True Type body--SOLD!

-Medicom Spiderman 3 Symbiote Spiderman- $85 shipped

-Medicom Matrix Reloaded Neo- $135 shipped --SOLD!
I did have to replace a broken hip on Neo. I used a new body minus the chest plate that holds the old Medicom neck post. He is in perfect condition otherwise.

All prices are shipped, U.S. only.

Pics on demand!

Last edited:
Added pics....

P8080170.jpg

P8080161.jpg

P8080156.jpg

P5230110.jpg

P5230115.jpg

P5210080.jpg

P5210076.jpg

P2270426.jpg

P2270428.jpg

Bump for a good seller I would get the jack just for the free true type but I'm not that big a fan of the movies. :(

:lecture

I agree. Treavor is great to work with.

I just received Superman V1 (Kent suit and head sculpts) from him. All in great shape. Thanks Treavor :wave

Back