• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys, Medicom & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: The "I Need Money" Sale - Sideshow Marvel, Hot Toys & Medicom

and you call yourselves friends, encouraging the sale of Transformers... :mad: :monkey4 :gah:

Just call us Kickback (me) and Shrapnel (Ski)...you can be Bombshell Bagels. :wave Ill's TF's are a little heavy on the electrons, electrons.

Just call us Kickback (me) and Shrapnel (Ski)...you can be Bombshell Bagels. :wave Ill's TF's are a little heavy on the electrons, electrons.

Did someone say electrons....? electrons trons.....

transformers_insecticons.jpg

hm, vicious sense of humor... check. wants to take control of minds and humiliate others... check. ok, bombshell works for me :yess:

WTf, :lol Bagels. Hey I am just trying to make sure Ill's TFormers go to a good home. :naughty "Vicious sense of humor". :lol

Wish I could afford that Xmen Dio ...

Good luck bro.

bump for ill, buy his stuff but not his transformers stuff if he sells it which he shouldn't because that would make me angry and i'll pwn him before we go to islands next month what what??

Back