• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Hot Toys *Lost* Pred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my *Lost* Pred for cheap. Reason he's so cheap is that I don't have his P2 spear and most of the hands are missing. I do have the open mandibles. Plus his right closed mandible is stuck for some reason. I have the box but it cost more to ship so if you really want it it's up to you. Really don't have any room left and looking to just collect mostly 1:1 stuff and GUNS.:rotfl
Asking $115+shipping.****SOLD***** I'll be adding more items as time goes along.

Photo0475_EDIT.jpg

HT body with head: $25+shipping

Photo0512_EDIT.jpg

HT AVP Alien:$140. Also have box

I don't know the size of this little Endo-skull but asking:$50+shipping.(it's the smallest of the 3. The one in the middle. I do have the box.) And the eyes do light up.

114_0572.jpg

Last edited:
I think you need to take a moment and read my latest post on that subject in the recast wolf bio thread again. It looks like he's pinning it on you and you did nothing wrong. The bio he sent ash is nothing like the one you sent him. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back