• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Ironman Mark II & Mark III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBrown30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey people,

I've decided to stick to 1:1 only, so i'm getting rid of my Hot Toys Ironman figures. As nice as they are, they just don't fit in with the rest of my collection.

I took both out only to inspect that they were working 100%, as I had no idea how to display them with all my 1:1 stuff. The only thing missing from both boxes are the little circular bits of tape, everything else is mint & intact.

Mark II - $160 USD + shipping
Mark III - $160 USD + shipping

This is what I paid for them on Ebay, no flipping here.

I'm located in Australia, so shipping will be from down here, although I don't expect it to be too excessive. I'm going to get rid of the Mark I when it arrives as well, price will be $160 USD + shipping, so keep your eyes open. Paypal only.

Last edited:
Hmmm...well I'm in the States. How much would shipping realistically be? And do you have any pics?

Thanks.

Back