• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Iron Monger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machew1031

You must feed!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey freaks! Selling my Hot toys Iron Monger dont really want to but need the extra space in my detolfs for new figures coming. All lights work and he been displayed in detolf in smoke free home. Asking $470 shipped. PM any questions you may have or reasonable offers. Thanks!

22ironlight_zps062d7797.jpg

Last edited:
yes on his left leg it has the usually separation. not noticeable looking at it but when you put pressure the plates move very slightly. the other leg is solid.

You can see it in the top picture what im talking about, its not the hips but the left leg. You can see the crack is slightly wider than the right one

Ok lets try this. Cant seem to figure out how to get my images on. Ive been resizing them but still not working. Ill just give the attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back