• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Marks 1,2,3, Sideshow Clones and Jedi's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am having a super bad year on top of my wife losing her job last week has brought me to sell the things I love very much, but bills need to be paid. All the items I am selling are 100% complete with there boxes and are in perfect condition unless otherwise noted. I work 3:30 to midnight PST and I will check the messages on my breaks. I am only shipping within the USA at this time. Paypal only and I ask that you please include an extra 3% to cover the transaction fees. I have excellent feedback here and on ebay: ocdcollectibles503 and all items have been kept in a smoke free home. I ship fast, same day if possible. Thanks for looking.

*HT Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 $200 + shipping
*HT Iron Man Mark 2 Armored Unleashed Exclusive Version $230 +Shipping
*HT Iron Man Mark 3 Battle Damaged Version (this figure has the pink panty issue on his backside, the front isnt that bad, but it is faded) $380 + shipping.
*HT Iron Man mark 5 SOLD
*HT Suit (this came from the Harvey Dent figure). The suit has been dyed a darker color and the shirt if from the DX01 police suit. You get the suit, white shirt, tie and shoes. The HS and TT Body is not included. $50 shipped.

*HT Jack Sparrow EX. Version SOLD

*SSC Clone Commander Fox $100 + shipping
*SSC Clone Commander Gree $100 + Shipping
*SSC Clone Commander Baccara SOLD
*SSC Utapau Shadow Trooper $170 + shipping
*SSC Coruscant Trooper SOLD

*SSC Jedi Luke Skywalker EX $60 + Shipping
*SSC Ki-Adi-Mundi $85 + Shipping

*Gentle Giant Rulk Bust SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Marks 1,2,3 & 5, Jack Sparrow, Sideshow Clones and Rulk Bus

Super Sunday Bump

New Items added, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Jedi Luke Skywalker.

IMG_0297.jpg

Back