• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V Diecast MMS400 misb SOLD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Lam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, guys. I've got some stuff I'd like to clear out. Shipping, paypal fees, etc. are already included in the price. Just makes it simpler.

All sold for now! I'll be putting up some more figures next week. Thanks!

It will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you'd like a different carrier, that's cool as long as you pay for it. International buyers are welcome, and will have to pay actual shipping costs. That's all!

1. Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman DX12--$300 shipped to continental United States.-SOLD
Item is mint in box. Never taken out of box or displayed. Store I bought it from did not include the brown shipper box.
2. Hot Toys Dark Knight Joker DX11--$300 shipped to continental United States.-SOLD
Item is mint in factory sealed box. Comes in sealed brown shipper box. Never opened.
3. Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batpod 2.0--$350 shipped to continental United States.-SOLD
Item is mint in factory sealed box. Comes in sealed brown shipper box. Never opened.
4. Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Exclusive Version--$400 shipped to continental United States.-SOLD
Mint in box. This one was received by me directly from Sideshow, opened for inspection, then closed back up. If you would like me to remove the little plastic tabs and inspect lights before I send it out, I am happy to do so.
5. Hot Toys Iron Marn Mark V Diecast MMS400 for sale. Asking $950 shipped within continental United States.-SOLD!

If you would like to check out my feedback, my ebay username is 2btl. I am in the Los Angeles area (Torrance), so if you would like to meet up to avoid shipping that can be arranged as well. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Dark Knight DX12, Joker DX11, Batpod, Iron Man Mark VII Excl

Bump for the day. I double box my shipments for extra protection. Tracking included.

Back