• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV - Partial -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV figure.

You will get everything that was included plus the complete box(inner and outer slip cover) except for the following:
Tony Stark Head w/ Sunglasses
Donut and Donut box
Light up armor stand with the clear rod and black clip holder (****You WILL get the other stand with the other clip that has the Iron Man Mark IV name plate and Movie Logo.****)

Figure was only removed for inspection, item removal and put back in the box.

PRICE DROP: $180 shipped in the United States - Paypal - No returns

IMG_20110422_144601.jpg

Edit: Picture only shows the complete unit(not getting everything pictured, see above) inside the inner box, I also have the outer-box slip cover with the graphics that I will be including.

Thank you,
Vin

Last edited:
I'm sure you're wanting to sell the figure complete, but if you decide to part it, let me know. I need a chest plate. :1-1:

Haven't heard anything from the potential buyer in days.

Monday Bump

$190 Shipped U.S. - I will not be price dropping it further but offers are welcome.

BUMP

PRICE DROP: $180

If it doesn't sell on here in the next few days.. I am going to ebay where this will sell ASAP for near $200 with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back