• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKKS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I had a custom project idea in mind that requires to buy an extra Hot Toys Battle Damaged Mark III. Since I only need the Iron Man "body" for this project, I figured out that I could sell all the other parts that came out with this figure.

Every item sold here is in brand new condition, and some of the parts, like the stand, the flaps or the chest plates, weren't even ever removed from the box.

Display Stand: 45 USD

Clean Chest Plate: SOLD
Damaged Chest Plate: 20 USD
Flaps (X2): 15 USD
Hands (X7): SOLD

Clean Iron Man Helmet (with light-up eyes function): SOLD
Damaged Iron Man Helmet (with removable mask): 60 USD

For your information, I paid a bit more than 300 USD for this figure (shipped) a few weeks ago. The total amount reached by the parts I'm selling is 240 USD so I'm not really trying to make money on this. On an other hand the prices I'm offering are also cheaper than what you'll find on ebay (for instance, I found a display stand for sale for 60 USD without shipping).

Please note that the prices listed above do NOT include the shipping costs. Every item will be carefully and professionally packed. They will be sent out using PostExport (the most reliable service from France). The shipping cost for one (or more) item sent everywhere in the world is AN ADDITIONAL12.50 USD.

As for the payment I will only accept Paypal.
Items will ship within 1 or 2 business days after receiving payment.
Pictures available upon request.

Last edited:
All Pm's replied.
Thanks to the everyone who expressed interest in these items.

Clean Iron Man Helmet, Hands and Clean Chest Plate are sold.
I will ship them tomorrow morning.

Jonathan.

Back